When I was new into the makeup world, I had no idea about these alphabetical cream like BB, CC, DD and I just knew that there is also a EE Cream.
So what is the BB, CC, DD AND EE CREAM?
- BB CREAM – BB stands for Blemish Balm. BB cream good for dry skin, good enough for coverage with some light blemishes. It contains moisturizer, sunblock, and foundation in one. What I love of using bb cream its because it is great for everyday makeup, it’s very light if you want a natural makeup look go for BB Cream.
Here are the lists of BB Cream that you can buy to Watsons. Tried and Tested by me.
- iWhite BB Holic this is what I love, it’s only Php 25 per sachet. The full size is Php 280.
- Nature Republic BB Cream the sachet is Php 29 and the full size is Php 599.
- Careline BB Cream
2. CC Cream – or color correcting, usually suitable for a person who has reddish skin. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried any of CC Cream but I gathered some lists from other.
3. DD Cream – or Daily Defense or Dynamic Do-All, I think it is more of SPF and good for some daily outdoor activity.
4. EE Cream – or Extra Exfoliator this is the day I knew that EE Cream exists. Yay, good to know that you can also use this as a primer or as a last in your skincare regimen. It is also not recommended for daily uses.
Do you know what’s really good for you? Is it a BB cream, CC Cream, DD Cream or EE Cream? Let me know in the comment box below.
Xo, Nicole The All Around Mom
Like My Facebook Page – @allaroundmoms
Follow me on Instagram – @nicoleescat
Subscribe on my Youtube Channel – NicoleEscat28