Redness, flushing and irritation are common problems for sensitive skin sufferers. Treating sensitive skin can be quite tricky, if not downright frustrating, but now there is a solution and it is water.
This isn’t just a regular water, however. It is spring water from France called Avène, a french brand based around the science of the local spring water that originates from the beautiful mountains of Cevennes in France. This one-of-a-kind product contains minerals with healthy benefits and therapeutic properties proven to soothe, soften, and restore the natural balance of every skin type, especially sensitive skin.
The French Academy of Medicine recognizes the benefits of Avène Thermal Spring Water to be anti-irritating, soothing and anti-inflammatory. Known for its healing power, Avène soothes and heals skin with dermatitis, ichthyosis (extremely dry skin), eczema and psoriasis. It helps reduce inflammation, relieve irritation and speed heating.
But besides it’s almost miraculous effect on sensitive, afflicted skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water has many cosmetic properties as well. Misting skin with Avène is a very pleasurable experience in itself, but the best is yet to come because it does help to make skin soft, fresh-looking and dewy as well.
Here is a “good-looking skin regimen” with the help of Avène Thermal Spring Water:
In the Morning:
- Spray it on first thing to gently awaken your complexion and give it a special glow and radiance.
During the day:
- When you’re hot, tired or icky, mist your face, neck and arms to feel its soothing properties and leave your skin feeling soft and fresh.
- Use it to soothe reddened skin and to feel nice and cool after staying out in the sun.
- You can also spray Avène following hair removal to remove the sting and discomfort.
- Spray Avène on puffy eyelids to create a sense of relaxation and to lessen the puffiness.
- Use it to set your makeup.
- After removing makeup, spray it on to brighten your complexion.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER
A unique and original composition that soothes, softens skin and restores its natural balance.
- Non-irritant and soothing properties.
- Lowest mineral content on the market and neutral pH 7.5 to maintain a perfect balance of the skin.
- Packaged in a sterile environment directly connected to the Spring.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Suited to all sensitive skins.
Usage of Avène Thermal Spring Water
Hold upright. Do not shake. Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Use as often as necessary.
When to use the Water
This remarkable spring water has been effective at relieving skin conditions for more than two and a half centuries.
- After Shaving
- After Cleaning
- During Travel
- Diaper Rash
- After sun exposure
- After sports activities
- Damaged skin/wounds
HYDRANCE AQUA CREAM-IN-GEL
A multi-benefit all-in-one care moisturizer in a melty and aqua-gel texture protects the skin against daily environmental aggressions.
- Intensely and lasting hydrates the skin – thanks to combined action of Lipomucine and Meiboserine.
- Anti-oxidant-Pre-tocopheryl, a powerful cellular antioxidant, protects the skin against free radicals caused by pollution.
- Anti-shine-mattifier with cucurbita pepo.
- Even skin tone – Myrthus extract gets rid of dullness for flawless complexion.
Apply in the morning and/or evening to the face, neck and neckline.
- Dehydrated skin
- Dull skin tone
- Sensitive skin
HYDRANCE LIGHT EMULSION
A light weight moisturizer that provides long-lasting hydration and absorbs oil for a shine-free finish.
- Restores and maintains skin’s hydration
- Absorbs sebum, leaving skin matte finish
- Rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water which soothes, softens and calms the skin.
- Instant long-lasting hydration
- Light Fragrance – Paraben free
Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing
- Dehydrated skin
HAVE YOU TRIED AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER? OR ANY AVENE PRODUCTS?