When I had my very first-time Thermage Facial at Clair Visage. Ms. Tess Lasam the owner, ask me if I want to experience her Microblading. After 4 weeks I went to Clair Visage to have my brows microblade by Ms. Tess Lasam.
What is 6D Microblading?
6D Microblading is a semi-permanent technique that creates hair stroke which resembles like a real hair.
How much is that?
6D Microblading (with retouch) – Php 8,000
6D Microblading with Ombre shading (with retouch) – Php 10,000
Does it hurt?
Nope! You will just feel the pressure of the blade.
The Process of 6D Microblading
- Shaving and Shaping – Ms. Tess started to shave the excess hair of my brows and created my natural brow shape.
- Applying an Anesthesia – Before to start the microblading, anesthesia is needed for this process. After 15 minutes…
- 6D Microblading – This is it! The session for microblading will start. I didn’t feel any pain just the pressure of the blade lol. Just don’t think about it but if you wanna see how the microblading does it on brows, the video is below.
The Prep for Microblading Procedure
It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive, and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure:
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior to the service, or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior to the procedure (they are natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (these also thin the blood).
THIS IS THE 6D MICROBLADING
6D MICROBLADING WITH OMBRE SHADING
Right after the session with ointment
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
What happened day by day…
So, after 24 hours I feel that my brows getting itchy, glad that Ms. Tess gave me an ointment to help my brows for healing. It’s recommended applying an ointment 3 times a day.
In these photos, these are my AFTER microblading healing from 3 days and so on.
3 Days Healing
After 1 week
10 Days Healing – This is the time that I went out without putting eyebrow pomade.
After 2 Weeks
In this photo, I had to apply an eyebrow pomade to fill some part of my brows. This is exactly 3 weeks.
After 6 Weeks
Ms. Tess advises that I have to go back for the retouch after 6 weeks. So, I will update this blog once my eyebrow has retouch.
After a few months, I had to go back to Clair Visage to have done my retouch microblading and this time, I love how it has done and it’s more looks naturally.
Before the retouched photo
Have you tried 6D Microblading?